Digital Ceramic printing offers a more cost effective method of ceramic printing for smaller orders. We print using a 4 colour process so unlike screen-printing we do not charge per colour keeping the cost of small print runs down to a minimum. It also means that we can produce samples much cheaper as there is less setup involved!
We offer a broad spectrum of colours across two separate ranges of ceramic colours, a magenta based set of colours (cyan, magenta, yellow and black) and a red based set of colours (cyan, red, yellow and black).
Each colour range has its advantages and disadvantages, the magenta colour set is the most commonly used of the colour ranges:
• More options for a vast range of colours overall
• Pinks, blues, greens and purples are bright and deep in colour
• Your reds, oranges and yellows won’t appear to be as bright unless you use the red colour set.
The red colour set is essential if any part of the design has any red elements:
• Reds, oranges and yellows are extra bright and vibrant
• You’ll achieve a crisp lime green
• Pinks and dark blues tend to be less saturated than those achieved with the Magenta Colour Set
To view the full colour spectrum available click here